Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's been a while!

Sorry Folks for not posting in a while! Sometimes life comes at ya fast and things like blogging get pushed to the side a little bit. I'll try to keep things up to date from now on.

Here are the up-dates I gotta blog on

Broncos 5-0- Totally unbelievable! I thought they would go down for sure to the Pats, gotta give the mile high boys props for pulling it out in OT! And you gotta love the Oompa Loompa socks!

Cougars Win Big- All I can say on this one is its about time we blew out a team we were supposed to blow out! Harvey looked mean out there, and Max finally had a 0 Int game (his first in 8 games).

Utes Pull it off...again- Gotta give the boys on the hill koodos for coming back and winning against CSU. I'm sure all you U fans out there are singing praises to Johnson and his 3 picks that saved the game.

Ready for basketball- The Jazz had a two game trip to Europe, they went 1-1. I'm actually kind of excited to have Boozer back cause ya know he is going to play his butt off so he can get his big contract next year. Who knows...maybe he'll make an effort on defense this year.

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment