Wednesday, October 7, 2009

4-0...and Who-da known?


At the beginning of the NFL season I was looking a Denver's schedule and asking myself questions like "are they even going to win" and "I wonder if we'll get the #1 pick in the draft." When the Broncos beat the Bengals with that miracle catch in week one I said to myself, "If that's the only win this year, I'll be happy." When we beat the Browns into the ground in week 2 I thought to myself, "wow! 2-0, that's more wins than I was expecting all year." When we pounded the Raiders I was like "Ok, this must be where the glory ride ends." Leading up to Sunday I thought there was no way we would beat the Cowboys... boy, was I wrong. It took a great effort, but they pulled it off! Now I'm saying things to myself like "are the Broncos legit this year" and "we probably only have to win 4 more games to win the division and make the playoffs." I don't know what's going to happen the rest of the season. All I have to say is...HOW 'BOUT THEM BRONCOS?!

No comments:

Post a Comment