Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Matt's TD

I was just on Youtube to check out the top plays from this past weekend. There were some pretty amazing plays. But none more amazing than this one! This is my TOP PLAY!

At first glance you might think this is nothing special - that's what I thought - until I did some research. The ball carrier is Matt Ziesel, a junior at St. Joseph's Benton High School in Missouri, who has down syndrome. His team was down 46-0 when his coach asked the opposing coach to let Matt score, not only did the opposing coach say yes, but his defensive players did everything they could to make it feel as real as possible for Matt! That's what I call sportsmanship, and that's why this is my TOP PLAY!

1 comment:

  1. This video rocks! It's cool that the winning coach had a good attitude about it. I'm sure the losing coach had to swallow a lot of pride to do that.

    ReplyDelete