Friday, September 18, 2009

Talkin' Sports


Well here it is...my very first sports blog!

Recently I was on a road trip with my wife, her cousin Elise, and Elise's husband Bryan. On the way home Brian and I were in the front seats Talkin' Sports. Brian turned to the back and asked for the girls to interject to which the reply came...."there is too much testosterone in here." Probably the best reply ever, it made me laugh.

There are so many times I have been talking to another guy and noticed that every gal in the room is totally tuned out, every time I notice this...I'm Talkin' Sports.

What is it that makes chicks zone out when dudes are Talkin' Sports? How could something be so interesting to a guy, and yet totally ungripping to a girl? The answer is.......NO BODY KNOWS!

In a way this blog is doing my wife...and a lot of other girls a favor, cause if they don't wanna hear me Talkin' Sports they don't have to. At the same time though I'm doing a favor for me and all the other dudes out there cause now you can hear me Talkin' Sports any time you want!

So here's a little bit about me and what you can expect on this blog.

I am a HUGE BYU fan! I love 'em! I'm gonna write about them!

I am a HUGE UTE hater! I hate em! But i'm still going to write about them!

I am a MAJOR JAZZ fanatic! You WILL be hearing about them!

I H-A-T-E the LAKERS! They are #2 on my shiz list (right behind the Utes)!

I'm down with MLB baseball! I'm all about the Cards and the Yanks! Hate the Bo Sox!

I don't like NASCAR and I won't write about it!

Every now and then I might write about cricket or rugby or some Olympic sport or something, cause I'm down with them too and I gotta give them their due respect!

I hope all of you out there enjoy my blog! You keep it real, and I'll do the same! Until next time...keep Talkin' Sports

2 comments:

  1. PRAISE THE LORD, BROTHA!!! It's about time somebody did this! Expect me to be on here and participating. This will be fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blog, man....it's a true man-blog. I'll try to be nice and not rile up the rivalry too much on here. You guys need to come visit us in GA now that we have Falcons seasons tickets.

    ReplyDelete